Apply for job
- Full time
- Open until filled
We are searching for Quality Manager which will be responsible for development and implementation of a Quality Management System within our organisation. You will continuously work to ensure that we meet the customers expectations from initial interaction up til delivery of products.
- Development, implementation and management of Alva Industries’ Quality Management System
- Sales process, production, product development, after-sales
- Development, implementation and management for Alva Industries’ deviation and complaints system
- Implement required organisational changes and processes to meet regulatory requirements
- Be the company's contact with the Authorities for Certification of products and production
- Responsible for quality control of components, procedures and finished goods
- Conduct quality assessments and audits, both internally and externally
- Contribute to improvement work
- Participate in product development projects and other relevant projects
- Assisting the sales organization in product and product related enquiries
- Implementing health and safety policies into the overall quality management process
- Support the approval process of new suppliers
- Relevant 3 – 5 years relevant education
- Experience from quality work in production industry, preferably from the (electro)mechanical or aviation industry
- Good written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English
- Experience with project management and product development is an advantage
If you believe you are the right candidate for us, we can offer a unique opportunity to be part of an agile and ambitious company who aspire to become the leading manufacturer of motors for the UAV industry
The role will mainly be positioned at Alva Industries’ factory at Sluppen in Trondheim. The Quality Manager reports to the CTO.
Alva industries offers competitive remunerations and flexible work hours.
Some travelling will be required.
Alva was founded to meet the growing global energy demand with renewable technologies. We develop electric generators for production of clean energy and electric motors to convert this energy to motion. Our aim is to accelerate the worlds transition to green energy by making affordable customized electrical machines available to everyone.
Established in 2016, Alva has grown to more than 13 people with a reliable funding and patented production technology with proven superiority over conventional alternatives. FiberPrinting™ enables production of low-weight, high-efficient motors and generators for a wide range of applications, reflecting our true purpose. We do not just enhance electric motors and generators. We enhance electric cars, ships and airplanes, UAVs, medical equipment, robots, satellites and so much more. We enhance the world.
Quality, industry, quality system, aviation, production
+47 969 43 427