International Account Manager
- Full time
- Open until filled
We are seeking a highly talented individual to become part of our sales team to drive sales in designated territories and towards targeted customers. Our industry is relationship-based in a highly technical environment. The successful candidate should therefore have the ability to build and establish long-term relationships with partners and key accounts, combined with a technical understanding and interest.
Required Qualifications:MSc, MBA or BSc. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant professional experience or education. However, we may also consider highly talented individuals from other industries or backgrounds as there will be an introductory program.
- Work with all internal resources to ensure consistent lead generation
- Drive sales of products, support and training into a portfolio of clients in an allocated geographic area
- Ensure that our full portfolio of products is effectively promoted
- Develop relationships with key customers and industry contacts to generate new business
- Make sure that all sales channels are utilized in the best possible manner in a designated territory
- Create and manage forecasts of future achievements
- Build an understanding of the market and act as a liaison between external and internal resources
- Deliver market intelligence to enable Appear to better position its products and services
- Establish and drive sales campaigns as well as marketing projects
- Successfully negotiate contracts
The job will require considerable international travel.
- A young, dynamic and exciting place to work with humor and energy
- State-of-the-art products and technology
- Inspiring customers and projects
- International work environment with worldwide customer base
- Competitive terms
+47 464 12 040