Technical Sales Engineer (Brazil)
- Full time
- Open until filled
Appear is a leading provider of media processing and delivery technology. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with customers in over 100 countries, Appear provides the backbone that production companies, telcos and broadcasters rely on to make immersive live experiences possible for their viewers. With world-class products and expertise, Appear’s focus on modularity, efficiency and high quality helps customers stay ahead of competition in a market where expectations and requirements are constantly changing and evolving.
We are looking for a highly skilled and service minded Technical Sales Engineer to strength our presence in the Brazil.
We provide carrier-grade solutions that enable broadcasters and operators to eventually deliver professional quality TV and video services to home, hospitality and mobile markets. Our equipment ensures reliable video services to millions of households at the highest quality. Our customers are Broadcasters and OTT/Cable/Satellite operators who expect a high level of quality and technical expertise from their technology enablers.
We are looking for individuals with superior technical understanding combined with good communication skills that have the ability to work with our customers to make sure the offered solutions meet their operational requirements.
- Design technical solutions in accordance with customer technical and operational needs
- Provide technical support to sales team
- Provide technical responses to bids and RFPs/RFIs
- Collect market input to assist with further growth of the company
- Demonstrate Appear's solutions to customers
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions
- Relevant higher education: MSc., Cand. Scient (or equivalent). BSc will also be considered with relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to understand technical complex video delivery challenges
- In depth-understanding in two or more of the following areas:
- Video compression
- Digital Video distribution network design
- TCP/IP technologies, networks and protocols
- Cloud and cluster-based system architectures
- Extensive experience with Linux operating systems.
- Shows initiative
- Strong communication skills
- State-of-the-art products and technology
- Inspiring customers and projects
- International work environment
- Competitive terms
+47 971 44 212