Product QA/Test Engineer
Apply for job
- Full time
- No deadline
Appear TV is rapidly growing its product portfolio and is seeking to expand the product testing team with an enthusiastic and dynamic Product QA/Test Engineer based in our Oslo office.
You will be based in our Oslo office and your responsibility will be to ensure Appear TV Hardware and Software (Linux) based video products work flawlessly within the customer’s environment. The candidate will be a part of our Technical Support and QA team and will also involve close co-operation with our Development team.
- Planning, implementing, executing and reporting of test scenarios
- Participating in the development of product test strategies
- Helping the support team with testing of customer issues
- Draft and write installation guides, user manuals and maintenance documentation based on information from subject-matter experts
- Driving quality assurance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant higher education: MSc., Cand. Scient (or equivalent).BSc will also be considered with relevant experience.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with Quality Assurance Management tools (eg Testlink, Jenkins, etc.)
- Test automation
- Experience with Video over IP/DVB technology
- Experience with TCP/IP technologies and protocols
- Experience with test/monitoring equipment
You will have a positive attitude; want to work with an experienced team, developing tomorrow’s TV technology and products. Fluency in English is required and in addition one Scandinavian language is preferred. Any additional language skills are advantageous.
- A young, dynamic and exciting place to work with humor and energy
- State-of-the-art products and technology
- Inspiring customers and projects
- International work environment
- Competitive terms
+47 967 34 993