Scrum Master (Oslo)
- Full time
- Sunday Oct 31, 23:59
Appear is a leading provider of media processing and delivery technology. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with customers in over 100 countries, Appear provides the backbone that production companies, telcos and broadcasters rely on to make immersive live experiences possible for their viewers. With world-class products and expertise, Appear’s focus on modularity, efficiency and high quality helps customers stay ahead of competition in a market where expectations and requirements are constantly changing and evolving.
As a part of our scale-up process, we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Scrum Masters who are experienced in helping teams successfully adopt sustainable agile practices and mindsets. As a Scrum Master in Appear, you will be providing effective team facilitation of our agile practices and product excellence. You will be actively supporting our teams, and organization, in delivering world class quality products.
You are open, eager, approachable, passionate, collaborative, and enjoy working with other people. You are pro-active and tackle challenges head-on in order to ensure the team success. You combine an agile mindset with great troubleshooting abilities to successfully navigate and resolve all impediments to team productivity and excellence. With your mix of a passion for agile values, technological curiosity and strong people skills, both you and Appear will thrive.
- Scrum master and coach for one or more teams
- Guide the team(s) and facilitate a healthy work environment
- Remove impediments for team and product excellence
- Be an active driver for continuous improvement
- Facilitate growth of technical skills and cross functional capabilities
- Work closely with product owners to understand and plan effective product development
- Provide status reports on KPIs, teams performance and capabilities
- Work with CTO to build team capacity and evolve our organization
- Assist with team HR responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in an engineering subject
- 2+ years of experience with Agile and Scrum
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong, constructive listener
- Good observation and retrospection skills
- Self-managed and driven
We’re an informal organization with a lot of positive energy and an inclusive environment. Here at Appear you will benefit from the entrepreneurial vigor of a medium-sized organization while working closely with decision makers and customers, all while working with world class cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible working hours
- Five weeks vacation
- An international work environment
- Colleagues with hardware, software and all kinds of engineering super-skills
- In-house gym and cafeteria with a multitude of temptations
- Yearly trip to Trysil
- Stock-based bonus scheme
- Opportunity to attend global tech exhibitions
+47 971 44 212