C++ Software Developer (Lillehammer)
- Full time
- Open until filled
Appear is a leading provider of media processing and delivery technology. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with customers in over 100 countries, Appear provides the backbone that production companies, telcos and broadcasters rely on to make immersive live experiences possible for their viewers. With world-class products and expertise, Appear’s focus on modularity, efficiency and high quality helps customers stay ahead of competition in a market where expectations and requirements are constantly changing and evolving.
As a part of our scale up process, we are looking for talented Software Developers to join a small and lean SW development team that we are building in Lillehammer. Are you a team member, with the ability to work across disciplines? Do you appreciate well-designed, coherent, and documented code?
- You have a BS/MS of Computer Science or equivalent
- You master the art of C++ programming on Linux Servers
- You get a kick out of distributed problems
- You thrive in small teams, and aspire to be the team lead
- You are self-sustained and curious about new technologies
- You're an artist when it comes to efficient software algorithms
On the First Day, you'll join a small team in Lillehammer working on a specific product that is part of the Appear portfolio. The lead programmer will introduce you to the code base. Within the first week you will visit our headquarter in Oslo, and the product owner will provide you with an outline of the overall product you'll be working on, its market application and business feasibility, as well as ongoing and upcoming releases. Our policy is basically dive-in, headfirst, from Day One...
During the First Month, you will participate in the first product release. Your contribution will directly affect important features that will be demonstrated to key customers shortly after.
Upon finishing the First Year, you're established as a core team member. You will have made a direct impact on key solutions we provide to some of the largest TV operators in one of the most dominant industries in the world.
- Flexible working hours
- Five weeks vacation
- An international work environment
- Colleagues with hardware, software and IP super-skills
- In-house gym and cafeteria with a multitude of temptations
- Yearly trip to Trysil
- Stock-based bonus scheme
- Opportunity to attend global tech exhibitions
+47 916 70 429