Regional Sales Manager (Brazil)
- Full time
- Open until filled
Appear is looking for an experienced sales professional to help secure new projects and increase revenue in the Brazilian market in close cooperation with our Global Pre-Sales and Sales teams. You will ideally be located in Brazil.
Candidates are expected to have an excellent understanding of the current market trends, demonstrating a strong history of senior level engagements in a lead sales role to Tier 1 Fiber Network, Broadcast Operators and Content Owners. Specifically in relation to the deployment of technically complex solutions for sizeable projects within the end to end live and offline professional video delivery ecosystem from content capture to consumer.
If you have 8+ years of experience and an established industry network, ideally gained within a vendor or operator environment with technical understanding of the fixed and mobile video contribution, production, streaming and content distribution segments. This would be advantageous for the commercial engagement process to ensure the technically offered solutions meet client’s operational requirements from concept to delivery.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Appear is dedicated to designing and producing world class solutions for the delivery of professional video services. Our mission is to deliver unique products that open up new opportunities for visual communication around the globe. Our portfolio is in operation in more than 100 countries across 5 continents. It ensures reliable video services to millions of households. Customers are broadcasters, operators or corporations who expect a high level of quality and technical expertise from their technology enablers.
Appear has won several national and international prizes for revenue growth, internationalization and technology. We strive to provide the best quality and service in a particularly international environment. For further information, please see appeartv.com.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets for you and your team
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with new clients
- An established industry network with strong relationship to key stakeholders in the industry
- Demonstrable experience as regional sales manager, developing a client-focused, differentiated and achievable approach to opening new business opportunities
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Relevant higher education: MSc., MBA (or equivalent).
- Commercial experience selling to Tier 1 Clients within two or more of the following areas:
- Digital Video contribution and distribution
- Video compression
- TCP/IP networks
- Cloud and cluster-based systems
- Develop strategy and outline roadmap for Sales and Marketing to support growth in the country
- Deliver ales revenue targets, implementing and managing a robust sales forecasting process
- Prepare commercial offers and close sales
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through networking and social media
- Expand and nurture our regional reseller and partner relationships, driving business both directly to customers and via indirect channels
- Establish contact and prepare appropriate material together with TSS
- Participate in exhibitions and conferences
- Gather feedback and input from potential and new clients on development needs and trends
- Collaborate across sales team to grow opportunities within the region
- Availability to travel as needed
- State-of-the-art products and technology
- Inspiring customers and projects
- International work environment
- Competitive terms & benefits
+47 971 44 212