- Full time
- Lysaker, Oslo
- Open until filled
We are looking for a skilled and talented FPGA developer to join our FPGA team. Are you a team member, with the ability to work across disciplines? Do you appreciate well-designed, coherent, and documented code? Are you creative and structured, excited for the opportunity to push the boundaries of video?
Who are you?
- You have a BS/MS of Electronic Systems Design or equivalent
- You want to push the boundaries of digital design in one of Norway’s leading FPGA teams
- You put strong emphasis on best practice design and self-checking verification techniques
- You are self-sustained and curious about new technologies
- You have a few years of experience working with digital design
Relevant tech stack…
- VHDL programming, simulation and verification methodologies
- Networking protocols, packet processing and traffic management
- Emerging Video-over-IP standards
- Video Processing
- Advanced Encryption Standards
Working at AppearOn the First Day, you’ll meet the FPGA team. The team manager will provide you with an outline of the products you’ll be working on, its market application and business feasibility, as well as ongoing and upcoming releases. One of the experienced FPGA designers will act as your mentor during your first project. Our policy is basically dive-in, headfirst, from Day One…
During the First Month, you will participate in the first product release. Your contribution will directly affect important features that will be demonstrated to key customers shortly after.
Upon finishing the First Year, you’re established as a core team member. You will have made a direct impact on key solutions we provide to some of the largest TV operators in one of the most dominant industries in the world.
Summing upWe’re an informal organization with a lot of positive energy and an inclusive environment. At Appear you get to be involved from inception to realization of a product, working with state-of-the-art technology. Want to join our team?
+47 907 59 266