Hardware Test Developer
- Full time
- Lysaker, Oslo
- Open until filled
We are looking for a skilled and talented Hardware Test Developer to join our HW development team. Are you a team member, with the ability to work across disciplines? Do you appreciate well-designed, coherent, and documented code? Are you outgoing and structured, excited for the opportunity to push the boundaries of video?
Who are you?
- You have a BS/MS degree in Electronics or equivalent
- You have 0-7 years of experience
- You are self-sustained and curious about new technologies
- You are quality oriented
- You possess skills/interests in developing automated tests for verification of hardware
- You are an experienced Python programmer
- You’re familiar with one or more of the following:
- NI TestStand
- Bash -script
- Boundary Scan test development
- RF measurement equipment
- Python, NI TestStand, Bash, Linux
Working at Appear TV
You will be a part of our hardware development team and working with the introduction of new products into volume production. The position includes planning and development of automated tests for new and existing products. You will be working with internally developed products and solutions for transporting Video over IP and cable centric networks. This is a dynamic position which will allow you to gain a deep understanding of digital TV delivery technologies.
Founded in 2004, Appear TV develops solutions for transmission of TV on a global scale. We have equipment in over 100 countries, and team members representing some 25 different nationalities. We’re an informal organization with a lot of positive energy and an inclusive environment. At Appear TV you get to be involved in the realization of professional products for an international market based on state-of-the-art technology. Want to join our team?
For further information please contact Svein Olsen (+47 92816391)
Svein A Olsen
+47 928 16 391