Arctic Securities, Hamburg – Corporate Finance Renewable Energies
- Full time
- Monday Nov 1, 23:59
Within corporate finance we offer our clients financial services including equity (ECM) and debt (DCM) capital markets, mergers & acquisitions (M&A), corporate restructurings and structured finance. Due to the continued success within the Renewable Energy Division, we are looking to expand the team in our Hamburg Office.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Lead- / contribute in Corporate Finance processes such as M&A transactions or debt financings within the Renewable Energy sector from start to finish
- Engage with clients and structure tailormade financing solutions
- Draft Investment Presentations and build complex Financial Models to facilitate the overall success of the transaction
- Close co-operation with Arctic’s specialists in Debt and Equity Capital Markets across our international offices
- Preferably 3-5 years of relevant working experience at an Investment Bank, Senior Lender, Project Developer, Utility, or other relevant market player. Less experienced candidates will also be considered
- Academic degree in Finance, Business administration, Economics, Engineering, Renewables, or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Requires the ability to work on independent projects; as well as coordinate projects that require a collaborative approach from multiple divisions
- Strong interest in the financial and hard asset industries
- Advanced relevant MS Excel and PowerPoint user
- Fully fluent in English on a professional level
Please submit your application including cover letter, CV and grades at latest 29th of October 2021.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. Starting date is flexible.
+49 157815 76 106