Arctic Securities, Oslo - Corporate Finance – Real Estate
- Full time
- Open until filled
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated team member with 2 to 5 years’ relevant work experience to join our corporate finance real estate team in Oslo.
As a corporate finance real estate team member you will work with a variety of national and international clients providing a full set of advisory services within the real estate transaction market. Typical projects include corporate transactions (M&A), portfolio and single asset transactions, IPOs, private placements and other capital market transactions, restructurings and general strategic advisory.
Your role and responsibilities
- Financial modelling
- Real estate market analysis
- Company/property valuation
- Preparation of relevant transaction documentation
- Participation in due diligence processes and transaction negotiations
- 2-5 years’ work experience from corporate finance, private equity, management consulting, commercial real estate advisory, project finance, or similar relevant experience
- Solid academic background and excellent references from previous employer(s)/internships
- Ambitious, strong work ethic, responsible, result oriented with a strong understanding of, and genuine interest in, real estate and the capital markets
- We value creativity, integrity and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficiency in Norwegian and English
- A non-hierarchical and competent organisation with talented and professional individuals
- Participation in high-profile transactions
- Challenging tasks in a hectic and demanding environment
- Rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities
Jon Alexander Kristiansen +47 92 42 82 15 or Anna-Karin Hempel +47 48 40 32 76.
+47 484 03 112